18/9/12

Trả lời một vài câu phỏng vấn tiếng anh thông dụng


1. Introduce myself
My name’s Viet. I just graduated from University of economic HCMC, my major is finance corporate. I’m a hard working, responsible and enthusiatic person. I can work very well under pressure.
I had got many experience in club and team activities, we found the renthouse online team to introduce hundereds renthouse for students. In addition, I’m also a member in students of finance research. In there, we make some researches  about finances  and economics . I also work a part-time job when I’m a student. I work for the Bready Restaurant as waiter position.
I  really enjoy dealing with people. I like team work and I can also work on my own very effectivelly
2. Your strengths and your weeknesses
Your strengths: I’m a dedicated and determined emplyee. I always try my best to complete tasks before the deadline. I like to encourage and support others  people to achive success too.
Your weeknesses: - I used to wait until last minute to set appointments for the coming weeks. But I realized that scheduling in advance makes much more sense.
- "I feel my weakness is not being detail oriented enough. I’m a person that wants to accomplish as much as possible. I realized this hurts the quality and I’m currently working on finding a balance between quantity and quality."
3. What are your job objective?
- "My objective is to find a position where I can use the knowledge and strengths that I have. I want to contribute in the growth and success of the company I work for."
- "My short term goal is to learn everything I can about marketing. I want to find a position where I can contribute what I’ve learned through education and to gain real life experience. I believe the next couple of years will be very important to me and my immediate goal is to learn and become skilled in all aspects of marketing."
4. Why do you choose our company? What made you apply for this position?
I want to work in a challenging and propressive environment. I’ve researched some ogannizations carefully and you have  an excellent reputation as an employer. In particular, the job will give me a lot of opportunities to develop my skills and fits very well with my career plan.

0 Nhận xét :

Đăng nhận xét